Thursday, 7 March 2013

Bukan konspirasi umno lah?

Posted by Utusan Meloya on 9:45:00 pm with No comments
Aku rasa semua yang berlaku kat lahad datu bukannya konspirasi, sebaliknya perancangtan jahat yang tak menjadi hehehe, biasalah bengap punya menteri-menteri yang ada yang jawatan digunakan sekadar untuk belasah duit rakyat dengan sapu bersih segala projek...itu saja yang mereka reti.

Bila teruji dengan kes berat seperti kes lahad datu, apatah lagi mungkin ada pakatan nak kasi havoc alihkan pandangan rakyat pada isu lain apabila mereka kelemasan di serang dengan bertubi-tubi atas segala kelemahan mereka selama ini, baru terserlah kebejatan akai sempit para menteri yang ada.

Rumusannya adalah:
Menteri Umno kalau konspirasi rembat duit rakyat, tak ada mana-mana menteri didunia ini yang boleh lawan...

Tetapi kalau prestasi teruji dengan isu serius, mereka hanya jadi pak lawak dipentas politik dunia...tengok macam mana MP Australian mereka halau dengan tegas...kononnya pro habis demi keselamatan negara...tiba-tiba segerobolan menceroboh siap dengan bot dan bersnjata..mereka lemah lembut...tak bahaya kata mereka...gial ke apa?


PETALING JAYA: PKR vice-president Tian Chua has expressed his willingness to go to court and defend himself after numerous police reports were lodged against him for allegedly politicising the intrusion tragedy in Lahad Datu, Sabah.


“I understand that many people have lodged police reports against me. I would like to make it clear that I will leave the matter to the court to clear my name,” he told reporters at PKR’s headquarters here today.
Tian Chua stressed that he had never issued a statement to insult any parties, including Umno and the security forces.
On March 1, Tian Chua was quoted by PKR news organ KeadilanDaily as saying that the gunfight in Kampung Tanduo, Lahad Datu was an Umno conspiracy to divert the attention of the people and to frighten them.
On March 4, Umno issued a letter of demand to Tian Chua, urging him to retract the statement and to apologise within seven days. Failing which, Umno said it would file a defamation suit against Tian Chua.
“I wish to go to court and clarify this matter. I’m sure the judge is intelligent enough to read the article and know what I really meant,” he said, adding that he had appointed lawyers to respond to Umno’s letter today.
An armed group of about 150 Filipino intruders, supporters of self-proclaimed Sultan of Sulu Jamalul Kiram III who claims Sabah, landed in Kampung Tanduo, Lahad Datu, on Feb 9 and began a stand-off with Malaysian security forces on Feb 12.
The bloody foreign intrusion there has so far claimed the lives of eight policemen and dozens of Filipino gunmen.
Tian Chua also lambasted the online blogs which had accused him of saying that the deaths of the two police commandos in Lahad Datu were “in vain”.
“I would like to call on the involved blogs and individuals to stop these vicious attacks against me within 24 hours. Otherwise, I will be forced to take legal action against them,” he warned.
When asked whether he was quoted out of context by KeadilanDaily, Tian Chua said he was not responsible for the newspaper’s actions.
“Let’s leave this matter to the court… I’m not responsible for what they wrote; I am only responsible for what I actually said in the news article,” he said.


Read more: Tian Chua says he's willing to go to court - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/tian-chua-says-he-s-willing-to-go-to-court-1.230342#ixzz2MrTEnJax
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment